THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 14, 2007

bleh

its been kinda a bleh day i guess.
Daddy hasnt felt good :( So i told Him i would be just a little bit big today and play wif my toys and stuff.

Tomorrow though will be another story :) i dont have to go anywhere so Daddy wants to shave my *kitty*, its been awhile and i dont like all the *fur*. Then in my nappies and deep baby mode i go YAY!

i do believe now, it took me a good 3 years or so, that being an AB is where i was ment to be. Sure i will like being Daddys little slave girl, but i have found something deep within myself that i never knew was there :)

So with this new found thing, Daddy wants to get me more baby stuff, like clothes and that. we have looked online for things but everything so expensive!!!! i wish i could find a site that sells stuff for under $50 besides ebay.

Anyway, Daddy says this Christmas He will concentrate on that. Mostly getting me baby clothes, bottles, and whatever else i need. Course, He says He will make extra sure that Santa doesnt forget me *smiles*

0 comments: