THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sneaky Trick

Daddy just pulled a sneaky trick on me!!

Knowing that i have only started wearing nappies, i had just put them on for this afternoon, and about an hour or so after i put them on i went into the bedroom where Daddy was. He asked what i wanted for dinner. and i had no idea but really wasnt in the mood to cook being that i was really little. Well Daddy asked iffin i wanted McDonalds, of course i said yes right away!!(Happy Meal!) But Daddy said i would have to keep my nappies on and put pants over them. Ok i thought, well i dont have to get out of the truck so it will be ok, i will be sitting down and no one will see me anyway. Quickly without giving a second thought to anything, i grabbed my shorts and pulled them on over my nappies, grabbed my purse and off to the truck i went. i started it and began to back out and then drive down the road. i had the window down and my hair was blowing in the wind. It was then that i realized it!!!! my hair was in piggy tails with hot pink ribbons!!!!! For some reason i was more concerned about that then the fact that i was in nappies, after all, people could see my hair LOL but oh well it was to late to fix it so i just drove on.

well everything went fine, no one even seemed to notice to my relief! i got back home and Daddy and i ate our dinner. After that Daddy held me tight and told me how very proud He was of me! That i didnt back talk or anything, i just did what i was told *smiles* which is a BIG thing for me! Especially the first time i do something. Now here is the sneaky trick part. Daddy knew i was little and He wanted to test me. He wanted to see iffin He could get me to go out in my nappies and told me what better way to get me to do something then if i get a treat for it at the same time!!
*giggles*
Sneaky Daddy

0 comments: