THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nice

Today i got up really early for the start of my baby day!! Daddy said that He would let me go out the the stores at around 9am to get the things that i needed, and i needed just about everything!!!

i got a really cute dish set of the little mermaid, some new bottles, a baby bag (that we can take with us when Daddy and i go out somewhere), a new dolly and other toys, some new baby food(had some but ran out), and most important thing i was sent out to get was, Nappies!!

i was so tired when i finally came back home, after showing Daddy all the stuffs that i got, Daddy filled my bah-bah with yummy apple/punch juice, took me in the bedroom and put on my first ever nappy. To my surprise, i wasnt the least bit embarrassed about it or shy. Actually it felt more normal then i thought it would, all except that it is going to take some getting used to how it feels on me, but Daddy says that that will come in time and i will get used to it. Anyway, after i had my nappy on, i crawled over to my side of the bed and laid down with blankie and bah-bah and my Daddy laid down to. He cuddled up to me and i was drinking my juice listening to Him talk to me. Not more then 15 minutes later i was out like a light!! And slept for a good 2 or 3 hours. i have not fell asleep that quickly in a very long time.

All in all it was a great first experience and one that i think i will do more of! i have always been little. my youngest age is 2 and my oldest is 14, but in being 2 i never really acted it, i acted more as i was being 5 because i had been 5 for so long. Daddy says that He requires me now to be and act 2 at least twice a week now, but im sure there would be no problem iffin i wanted to be it more often
*grins*

4 comments:

frecheSchülerin said...

Oh so cute. Have you nappies with pictures on it?

I would feel so ashamed - if I were diapered. But that´s because my youngest inner child is not younger than 5years. So I´m proud to use the potty.

megan said...

No my nappies dont have pictures on them :( but im gonna talk to my Daddy and see if we cant get some of that sticky tape for nappies that have pictures on them :)

frecheSchülerin said...

Hello Megan,

I like your blog very much. So i have made a link on my blog: http://frecheschuelerin.blogspot.com/

I hope thats okay for you.
I wish you, that your daddy finds a tape with sweet little pictures...

megan said...

*smiles* no problem at all hon. Thanks for adding me