THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tomorrows a New Day!

Tomorrow, i guess, the the day i venture into my new AB life *smiles*

It's so strange. i started out being 14. which i was ok with but then i wanted to be younger and i moved down to 5 and now 2. i have been 2 for awhile now but Daddy really wants me to be 2. So tomorrow i go out and get all the things i need, which includes, new bottles, a dish set, diapers, new hair bows, a new dolly, and whatever else i need. i think He is also thinking on getting me some little girl clothes. Normally i just ware comfy jammies and such.

in some ways im a little nervous about it all for whatever reason, but then again, i have thought about it from time to time and maybe its something that i will like. Daddy says i dont have to wear the diapers (which im most nervous about cause i dont know if i will like them) all the time, just when im feeling really little. So i dont know maybe it will be ok.

will fill in more of this as it goes

1 comments:

frecheSchülerin said...

Hello Megan,

i´m also in ageplay. I have a blog that ist my punishment book. But I also write about ageplay in generally.

I think your blog will be great and I´m glad to find it.

So I wish you will have a lot of fun...